OKAY SISTERS! Lets get a post on here!!
I know I'm not anywhere near ready for a swimsuit this summer I think that is why I keep begging my hubby for a pool in the backyard -then I can go out and no one else will see me. :(
Life is way too short to spend the day worrying about it though - just trying to be healthy, make healthy choices and staying away from the little debbie snacks.hehehe
Hope you have a wonderful day!
Sandy
Wednesday, June 3, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Hello girls! Just wanted to stop by and see how it was going. I'm laughing at your post because I told my husband just the other day that it might be nice to have a pool in the backyard (something he's longed for for many years). The truth of the matter is, I went swimsuit shopping a week or so ago and, while I've lost weight and that's a good thing, I still look FRIGHTFUL in a bathing suit. I mean really. I look JUST LIKE that cartoon character "Maxine". All saggy and wrinkly and just plain eeeeewwwwww. Which made me think a swimming pool in the backyard might just be the way to go. lol Now I'm starting to believe that it doesn't matter how much we weigh or what size we are, we'll NEVER be happy with our body image. This whole "growing older" thing isn't as much fun as one would hope, eh? :)
Kari
Post a Comment