I am so excited!!!! Even if we don't lose and ounce didn't Brandy do a fabulous job on our new blog????
I called my sister, Sandy, one day and asked her what she was doing. She said I am on my way to WW and I immediately jumped on the bandwagon so did my little sister, Debbie. We got all excited about creating a blog to journal our successes and failures etc. We went back and forth with silly titles and this it what we came up with. We just wanted to bring some humor into our journey as it is not an easy one to tackle. I contacted Brandy about doing our blog and I believe that was back in May. Since then. I joined and rejoined WW, Sandy's lost about 6 pounds and Debbie is a little hesitant but willing to try:)
I will have you know that one would think I am trying to set a record on who can join and quit WW the most in one calendar year. haha I would say that I have joined 4 times this year. I know without a doubt that it can work but I must have that motivation that I feel I have right now. At one time I had a weight loss ticker on my other blog to sort of hold me accountable but after a few weeks it mysteriously disappeared. :) I still haven't figured out who removed it(me) Anyway I hope you enjoy our new blog. Please feel free to comment with any ideas or help that would enable us to get on the track to being healthier.
Nothing negative please as we do a good enough job of heaping negative on ourselves daily. ( another battle to fight)
Hoping to form some new friends that are on the same journey.
Linda
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
I'm glad you all like it! I had so much fun doing it!! I can't wait to read along with your journey!
Thanks for visiting my blog. Nothing wrong with joining WW for a 4th time. You can do this. Make this the last time you have to be a new member. Make your daily plan and stick to it. One day at a time and one pound at a time. Just don't quit!!!!!!!
I'm new to your blog also...Can't wait to hear about you three ladies.
Hey! Thanks for visiting me. It's always nice to know someone out there is reading what you write. I agree with what Dawn wrote...just take it one day at a time. That way it's easier to catch yourself if you need to re-adjust anything. If you try to re-evaluate each day and take the good...leave the bad, each day it will get easier! You CAN do this. Forget the past...forget where you've been. Just focus on where you are and where you are going! I can't wait to watch your journey....
What a great idea and the blog title is cute. I've been very unsuccessful with my try at losing weight. I've been thinking of joining WW but can't decide. I may have to think about it some more.
I'll be following your blog.
Post a Comment