Friday, August 1, 2008

First things first! HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO MY BROTHER IN LAW DAVID! Love ya and glad we're here celebrating your special day with you!

Second, No WW meeting today!
I'm away from town so won't be able to go to my Weight Watchers meeting or weigh in today. I feel good though. Been following the plan and more than that really trying to make it life change instead of a diet! Diets for me are temporary ~ a life change is what I need so that I can eat and know that it is going to benefit my body not sit on it for years - you know what I mean.
I'm at my older sister Linda's house in Memphis and with 6 boys between us we're sure to have a grand time with lots of fun and lots of NOISE ~ gotta love it!
If you want to see an amazing before and after you have to go on over to http://donnadowney.typepad.com/ She has been doing Nutrasystem and looks fabulous! You have to scroll down in her posts to see her and she is so incredibly funny! Watch her videos. She's a scrapbooking goodess and I absolutely love her inspirational personality ~ oh, and did I mention she PAINTS!
Have a fabulous weekend!
Sandy

1 comment:

Kari (GrannySkywalker) said...

Amen to the "lifestyle change" attitude. That's what I'm trying to turn my WW's experience into, too!

Kari