Okay Kari this one's for you!
My sisters and I seem to have slacked in our new blog!!
Busy with life, busy with family and well weight loss sometimes takes the absolute last spot on our list of priorities. I cannot speak for my sisters but I had a spell there where I was stuck at the same number on the scale - can you say aggrevating!!! I have seemed to make a break through and am now down 16 lbs. from when I started this low carb thing.
Weekends are killer for me. Fridays are pizza night for our family and I LOVE a good pizza. I have been having my hubby make hot wings for me on Fridays and that has seemed to take care of my craving for pizza. He makes some awesome wings!
Alright sisters ~ time for you to post. I know you are both having your own struggles so post em! Let us know what you are up to!!
Have a wonderful weekend. Tomorrow is friday so you know I'll be having wings and not pizza.
Blessings,
Sandy
Thursday, October 23, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Wow - three pound difference from the last time you posted! That's a lot. Glad to hear you're pushing through...it can get hard to stick with it sometimes when you don't see immediate results. I've come to believe that the key to weight loss is not to diet, but to make a whole change in how a person looks at food. I've stopped thinking about what I CAN'T have and instead, think about what I'd RATHER have. Good for you for doing that with the hot wings, too!
I'm proud of you - it's wonderful to hear your determination. :)
Kari
Post a Comment